BENEFITS OF FAR-INFRARED:
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system with deep Far Infrared penetration (up to 1.5″).
- Far Infrared sauna detoxifies heavy metals, hydrocarbon residues, alcohol, nicotine, sodium and cholesterol.
- Helps liquefy fat cells, burns calories and controls weight. Improves and clears cellulite. Most effective way of burning calories. Burns up to 500 calories in one full session.
- Effective for treating sprains, muscle spasms and joint stiffness; relieves aches and pains.
- Improves your immune system by sweating at a lower more comfortable temperature than a conventional hot sauna.
- Increases overall health and resistance to disease.
- Sharpens senses and relieves stress, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Improves skin within a few minutes. Helps scars and burns. Acne, psoriasis and eczema conditions will also improve.
- This Chi-Builder stimulates endorphins of the brain and kills organisms like bacteria and parasites.
- The Far Infrared sauna’s energy penetrates deeply into the body producing a warming, relaxing and detoxifying effect.
I am skeptical of pretty much all of the above, save for the idea that the sauna could produce a “warming, relaxing” effect (although that does seem to contradict the claim that it also “sharpens senses”). I cannot come up with any mechanism through which it could improve the cardiovascular system or “detoxify” the body of cholesterol (what does that even mean???). But as you might guess, I am most concerned with their claims that the sauna can “liquify fat cells”, “controls weight” and that it is the “Most effective way of burning calories. Burns up to 500 calories in one full session”.