Auras act magnets picking up vibrational energies that float around everywhere. Hence, it is important to cleanse our auras freeing them of foreign vibrations and negative energies.
1. Aura Combing – Wash and dry your hands throughly. Using your fingers as a comb, comb through the space surrounding your body starting at your head continuing downward to the toes. Afterwards, clean your hands with running water allowing all-picked up energies to be washed away
2. Take a Shower – Stand under an outdoor waterfall or indoor shower. Allow the water to flow generously over every inch of your body: head, face, arms, torso, legs, and feet. As you watch the water disappear down the drain or disperse away from your feet breathe freely and imagine all your troubles and stress flowing away from your mind along with the water.
3. Wind and Play – Free your mind and shake out any grungies that are clinging to your auric field by running freely and playfully in the wind. Go ahead, stretch your arms outwards and give your body a spin on the grassy lawn or meadow.
4. Whisk Aura with Feathers – Using a single feather or feather whisk make sweeping motions through the space surrounding your body. Begin at your feet and work upwards, much like a bird would fly from the ground to the top of a tree. Ask a friend to assist by sweeping your backside or any areas around your physical being that you cannot reach easily.
5. Smudging – Smudge the area surrounding your body with the smoke from sage, lavender, sweetgrass, or other smudging herbs. You can also gently breathe in some of the smudged air (not recommended for asthmatic individuals).
6. Saltwater Soak – Treat your auric field and physical body by soaking in a steaming tub of water withepsom salt or a sea salt bath treatment. Choose from a variety of unscented or scented bath salt products. Eucalyptus is wonderful for cleansing the sinuses or discharging fluish ickies. A lavender sea salt bath cleanses and calms body and spirit. Unscented is best for scent-sensitives.